The hitless tournament is HERE! Matches begin Tuesday, Sept. 18.
- Tuesday, Sept. 18 - Winner's Round One
- Wednesday, Sept. 19 - Winner's Round Two, Lower Round One
- Thursday, Sept. 20 - Lower Round Two
- Friday, Sept. 21 - Lower Round Three
- Saturday, Sept. 22 - Winner's Finals, Lower Finals
- Sunday, Sept. 23 - GRAND FINALS
- Original DS3 hitless run rules apply, such as staggers count as hits, deaths count as hits, and jailer damage count as one hit per occurrence.
- No quit outs/glitches/out-of-bounds.
- Environmental damage from swamps (e.g. poison) do not count as hits.
- Run is any%, but optional bosses break ties (more below).
- Storyteller staff is banned.
- Three pre-vordt resets are allowed. No others.
- Magic/bows are banned, unless you do not use a melee weapon at all (pure pyro build, for example). Spook/hidden body banned regardless of build.
- 3 hour maximum time limit for any%.
- Ties are decided by optional boss “pools”. More info available via !bosspool command at twitch.tv/McRapt0r.
- In the event of an “overtime” match (due to a tie), the match ends when each runner has completed a boss and the tie is broken. For example, if it goes into overtime, each player fights Greatwood. If player 1 takes no hits, but player 2 takes a hit, player 1 wins.